[Freemint-list] Aranym + USB

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:51:05 MSD 2017

> From what i remember you have to tell aranym first which usb devices may
> be used by the feature, by going to the configuration screen. And there is
> some system configuration necessary to allow aranym to access the devices.

Man, that was a very useful hint! The USB stick detected although the drive
is still not present but perhaps I can move from there.

I may be wrong but i think the PCI_BIOS feature in mint was only for the
> milan.

But why it is then present in Aranym? I'd imagine for debugging stuff with
-DPCI_BIOS in FreeMiNT.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org