[Freemint-list] Aranym + USB

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 08:55:17 MSD 2017

Hi guys,

what was the last time someone actually used USB support in
Aranym+FreeMiNT? I'd imagine that I enable usb in Aranym's ./configure, run
usb's loader.prg and see a mounted drive representing my usb stick.

While I can get a message box that Aranym Root Hub has been found, that's
all I can get. Even with debugging enabled I don't see any activity when
inserting/removing the USB stick, only when storage.udd is loaded, there's
a suspicious message:

pid   9 (loader): udd_register: Registered device storage (USB mass storage
class driver)
pid   9 (loader): bad find_interface_driver params

(repeated several times, I get the same for other udd modules)

And while I am at it, is the EHCI stuff supposed to work on Aranym with
PCI? I configured Aranym with PCI support, added -DPCI_BIOS to mintara.prg
in KERNELDEFS and yet I get that PCI BIOS not found.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org