[Freemint-list] Gemma

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sun Oct 1 19:11:43 MSD 2017

On Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017 13:07:50 CEST Peter Slegg wrote:
> I tried it on my office PC (Win7-64) but I've not seen that error.

I was able to use "Open As", and open the file as binary. I also reinstalled
the .NET framework now, and don't get the error anymore. But in both cases, i
don't get much more than a disassembly. Maybe that's because it does not find
the function entry points. Most of them are only reachable through the
function table defined in the SLB header. Too bad.