[Freemint-list] Gemma

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Fri Sep 29 08:08:43 MSD 2017

On Freitag, 29. September 2017 05:20:33 CEST Miro Kropáček wrote:
> And as why his repository, well, because Travis uses it for build freemint
> tools.

Oh you mean the freemint/tools, with mkfatfs? The patches to this where quite
simple. I have just attached it below. I have removed that /usr/GEM directory
from include/libraries, so it assumes now that gemlib and libgemma.a are
installed where the compiler can find them.

Whats a bit more work is to get the slb compiled, with or without kernel32.
I'm currently working on it.