[Freemint-list] m68k-atari-mint-gcc 7.1 status

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 01:14:46 MSD 2017

> I have now created a PR-1
> <https://github.com/th-otto/m68k-atari-mint-gcc/commits/PR-1> branch in
> my fork, but it seems that i cannot create pull requests from it, because i
> forked from gcc-mirror, and not from your fork.

Yeah, I had the same problem. Had to fork Vincent's (freemint's) repo, add
it as a new remote to my local copy, rebase my master & gcc-7-mint against
and force-push everything.

It is similar to mikros PR (didn't realize that he already created a commit
> for it), except that it does not patch safe-ctype.h. That seems to be not
> necessary, because that is only included from c code, but there is only a
> problem when ctype.h is included from the c++ library.

That's possible, I think I patched the other file "just in case", to avoid
unwanted surprises later.

Of course, in the future that root cause of the problem should be fixed in
> mintlib, too.

So you think the problem is in mintlib?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes