[Freemint-list] XaAES 'About' dialog is crashing in Russian and Hungary language

Dima Sobolev avtandil33 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 20:09:58 MSD 2017

Dear All,

When played with EasyAraMint setup, I discovered following:

If I put lang = ru
or
lang = hu in Xaaes.cnf,

XaAES 'About' dialog is crashing. While other dialog items are OK.

To make clear experiment, I took initial setup and just added
rsc_lang  = 1 at the end of app_options = aessys line (to enable ZaAES
translation).

I  didn't  install any additional fonts, but in another installation -
even with all the fonts, XaAES behave the same.

I  scrolled  the  history - in 2014 we discussed same issue with Lars,
but didn't find any solution that time.

Best regards,
 Dima                          mailto:avtandil33 at gmail.com