[Freemint-list] XaAES Russian fonts

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Wed May 10 00:52:12 MSD 2017

On ti., 2017-05-09 at 22:10 +0300, Dima Sobolev wrote:

> In  2013, when we made this changing, it was discussed and was no any objections,

I would have objected if I'd received the mails ;)

> and now, when  last  error  was  fixed  it  is  absolutely  no  sense to change
> something again.

The last error (I would not call it error though!) is not fixed - try to
create a Russian or Latvian keyboard table with KeyEdit...

Of course, it's less work for me to change KeyEdit than to revert these
changes in MiNT/XaAES, so I'll do that at some point in the future.

Jo Even