[Freemint-list] XaAES Russian fonts

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue May 9 03:15:47 MSD 2017

> *This is now main issue. Somewhere 'ry' is still on the 31.*
>

> *> This index is taken from the _AKP cookie which is set by EmuTOS*
>

> * > which in turn try to create it based on NVRAM settings. So... did you
> set your NVRAM properly?*

To be honest, this _AKP stuff is one of the least known areas in TOS for
me. Basically XaAES is doing the right thing, it assumes index 32 = Latvia
and uses it because _AKP announces this number and not 19 (Russia). Then I
see the _AKP cookie is redefined based on loaded keyboard and, again, NVRAM
settings.

When you use an app like SysInfo, it reports correct _AKP settings in
EmuTOS for you? (i.e. 19) Same question for NVRAM content, I think there
are tools to read NVRAM content, too.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org