[Freemint-list] TosWin2 fixes

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon May 8 01:34:52 MSD 2017

On 8 May 2017 3:58 am, "Vincent Rivière" <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

But where is the lastest PR build?
How can we find from a discussion like this one?
Or from the Pull Request page?

Yes, from the PR page. It kind of makes sense. :-)

For sure Travis CI is amazing, as well as the work you have done with
FreeMiNT. But it is a mess to find things, so in this conditions we can't
expect that people will massively test new stuff.
I'm sure this can be easily fixed with right links at right places.

That's why there are links at the right places. :-) Ideally this whole
discussion would happen on the PR page so you'd see eveyrything sorted