[Freemint-list] Github transition finished

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:58:06 MSK 2017

> I see that the name/email of those people have not been used when
> converting CVS to Git. Probably not so important, even if that eases to
> identify people.

That's the exact point of the list. First was the github repo, then the
list. :) See my last email -- I'm waiting for as much people as possible
and then do it once.

> I also see that the CVS logins appear there:
> https://www.openhub.net/p/FreeMiNT/contributors/summary
>
> As contributors can claim their commits in OpenHub, that's still fine.

Trouble is that I need its git email counterpart so github can match it
with its login names.

It would also have been great that the "Contributed by" descriptions
> would have been parsed to add the real contributor as Git author.
> Certainly complicated and overkill ;-)

If you deliver a script, I promise to run it. :-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org