[Freemint-list] Github transition finished

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:51:19 MSK 2017

On 21 January 2017 at 18:42, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> But please:
> If websites, wiki or other stuff *move*, please put the old ones offline
> (or
> better: add redirections). Otherwise it's going to be even messier as
> before.

Well, that's not up to me, is it. I can only offer my vision of doing
things but can't really force Rob to do anything against his will. :-P

So please Rob (and perhaps others who care about the sparemint website),
tell me / us whether you're fine with redirecting sparemint.{org,
atariforge.org, atariforge.net} to freemint.github.io or what do you think
needs to be done yet.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org