[Freemint-list] Mint and HDDriver v.10

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:00:29 MSK 2017

This issues has been reported to HD Driver's forum by Ektus:
http://hddriver.seimet.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156

I looked briefly into that but since Uwe kind of refused to participate in
a discussion here on the ML and it wasn't exactly a problem I was concerned
with, I didn't follow up further.

So if he thinks it's a FreeMiNT problem, he should properly report it
(*cough*, https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues, *cough*) or at least
join the list to settle on a solution.

And you, users, should encourage him doing so if you want to see this
fixed. :)

On 20 January 2017 at 10:07, Piotrek <mietniow at agh.edu.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have question about freemint and Hddriver v.10. Because on my Falcon I
> use it with more than 16 partitions I need used Mntfix10.prg in AUTO
> folder.
> I noticed the use of this program when the system is shutdown (the
> partitions are properly unmount), unfortunately at every subsequent
> system restart ext2 partitions are checked again.
> How to disable mntfix10.prg then everything is OK (then are visible only
> partitions like at TOS).
> Someone has an idea how to resolve it.
>
> Regards
> Piotr/Kroll
>
> --
>
> Dr Piotr Mietniowski
> Department of Electronics
> AGH University of Science and Technology
> Av. Mickiewicza 30
> 30-056 Krakow, Poland
> Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
> e-mail: mietniow at agh.edu.pl