[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:22:13 MSK 2017

On 20 January 2017 at 04:41, Rob M <rmahlert at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've always hoped we could have a more modern system with auto builds.

Actually, this is perhaps one sane area where a custom server could help --
see also https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/1. I don't have any
prior experience with github (etc) deployment, I even don't know what is
the right path to take: it seems one can use a 3rd deployment plugin
directly on github as well as on Travis CI (after a successful build).

Maybe AWS/Google Could/etc offer similar conditions for open source (i.e.
you can deploy your stuff for free), maybe not. So if anyone wants to help
out, this is the most interesting topic right now, how to compile & publish
our binaries, after each commit.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org