[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:39:06 MSK 2017

> Wow! What a power of persuasion!!

Yeah, he is a nice guy, didn't really use the account, so...

> BTW, the Organization could have been created as "FreeMiNT" with mixed
> case. I'm not sure if that would have been better, though.

It doesn't matter. Feel free to type github.com/FreeMiNT in your browser. ;)

> Feel free to add me to the organisation (user vinriviere).

Done!

I wanted to do this step after things settle down (and contact everyone
even from the old mailing list) but anyone else (and by anyone I mean
mainly Alan and Helmut ;)) who has github account and feels like a
contributor -> drop me an email.

P.S. I'm going to set wikis as public, i.e. you don't need to be
contributor for that. Same for Issues, anyone with a github account can
open a bug or suggestion. I will set it all up shortly.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org