[Freemint-list] unknown terminal "tw100-m"

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Mon Jan 16 15:54:43 MSK 2017

Den 16.01.2017 11:42, skrev Vincent Rivière:
> Le 16/01/2017 11:24, Jo Even Skarstein a écrit :
>> Should there be one?
>
> As I said, whenever you use TosWin2 with a monochrome video mode and
> tw100 emulation, the TERM variable is automatically set to tw100-m. And
> as the corresponding terminfo entry is not found, it fails with bad
> terminal settings.

What I meant was "is there a need for a monochrome specific TW100
termcap?". TW100 is basically VT100, and I don't think there's a
monochrome VT100 termcap. I used a VT100 terminal program for my Mega ST
to dial in to the university mainframe, and can't remember having issues
with colours.

What happens if you just set TERM to "vt100" when running in mono?

Jo Even