[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Mon Jan 16 14:00:27 MSK 2017

On 16/01/2017 10:59, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> Freemint, mintlib, gemlib and yes, the tools (smurf, qed etc) would
> share the same organisation but have separate repositories

Exactly. That GitHub Organization must just be seen as a folder where we
put the Git repositories of all the projects maintained here. That's
just a home for these projects (FreeMiNT kernel + other software)

And don't forget that Organizations can be renamed later, and that
repositories can be moved across Organisations and Users.

IMHO, the ideal name of the organization would be something "Home of all
projects maintained by the MiNT Mailing List".

I think I will even move my gcc and binutils-gdb repositories to that
new organization.

New name proposition for the Organization: FreeMiNT-Galaxy

--
Vincent Rivière