[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT for 21st century

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:35:51 MSK 2017

On 13 January 2017 at 00:07, Jo Even Skarstein <joska at online.no> wrote:

> Since we're already past the point were it was possible to compile
> FreeMiNT on an actual Atar

You mean because of its size?

> i we could just as well migrate to git. And
> someone (that's not me!) could create a Linux VM with all dev-tools set
> up and correctly configured :)

That someone is Vincent and he has done that already. :) On his site you
can find package tutorials for both Ubuntu and Fedora, so the "environment"
is basically *sudo apt-get install cross-mint-essential* and you can start
using m68k-atari-mint-gcc. There's nothing beyond that. Debugging would be
another matter. ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org