[Freemint-list] 20 year anniversary...

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Sat Nov 5 12:43:22 MSK 2016

On fr., 2016-11-04 at 18:53 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 04/11/2016 14:37, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > Lots of things has changed since then
>
> Webmails have now superseded ELM ;-)

Only when posting from work :D

Another thing that has changed is that I used to consider MiNT a rock
solid OS. But at some point focus shifted a bit away from GEM/TOS
compatibility, and IMO especially XaAES suffers a bit from feature
creep. There's not much development going on these days, but I hope that
someone someday would pick up the code again and start looking into
improving the code quality and stability. We need that more than new
features :)

Jo Even