[Freemint-list] 20 year anniversary...

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Fri Nov 4 20:08:09 MSK 2016

Nice!  I only recently found a Falcon.  But back in the day I had
started down the path of running MiNT, even before it was FreeMiNT on
my Mega STe.  Sadly it's not currently working, but I bought a
replacement!  I should dig back into my original one, it boots up to a
white screen.

Love the Falcon though, such a capable machine, yet killed off so
quickly because Atari was confused.  Granted I think they should have
just released a Jaguar chipset based computer at the same time the
Jaguar was released.  That would have been epic.