[Freemint-list] [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Markus Fröschle mfro at mubf.de
Thu Oct 27 08:34:10 MSD 2016

Not true anymore. Mark Duckworth has compiled a git binary for ColdFire
that should be usable for other platforms as well.

The problem was (like with many other *ix code) the unavailability of
the mmap() call on MiNT. Mark has replaced this with malloc() which
appears to work for all practical reasons provided you have enough memory.