[Freemint-list] cross-tools for Debian Sid

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Tue Oct 25 05:57:08 MSD 2016

Hmm, does Ubuntu disable unsigned repositories like Debian Sid does now?

W: GPG error: http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/debian yakkety Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
W: The repository 'http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/debian yakkety Release' is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.