[Freemint-list] Cross Compiling Freemint

Keli Hlodversson keli at keli.dk
Mon Oct 24 21:55:48 MSD 2016

Looks like you need to install flex or make sure that libfl.a/libfl.dylib
is in the library search path

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Ingo Uhlemann <tuxie at newtosworld.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am working on an USB Interface for the Atari TT, now i want to try to
> compile the freemint Kernel with patched sources to test it. I downloaded
> the cross compiler for mac os x, and compiling is working but now i get an
> error during compile process
>
> these are the last lines
>
> cd ../../shared/libsyscall; /Applications/Xcode.app/
> Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make
> gcc -O -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../shared -c gentables.c -o gentables.o
> gcc -O -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../shared -o gen-syscall gentables.o
> -L../../shared/libsyscall -lsyscall -lfl
> ld: library not found for -lfl
> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
> invocation)
> make[2]: *** [gen-syscall] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> Asus-Rampage-IV:freemint ingo$
>
> do i forgot something to install ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ingo

With kind regards,
Keli Hlodversson

When you can count Johnny Depp's nose hairs in Pirates of the Caribbean,
there's no turning back [from HD].