[Freemint-list] Debian/FreeMiNT ?

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Wed Oct 12 19:48:03 MSD 2016

Only reason I asked is because I was trying to play an episode of He-
Man on my Falcon, and it tried throwing the entire thing into memory
and Aniplay crashed, and I've seen other people do such things, so was
wondering if it was because I didn't have virtual memory/swap enabled.
 Could have sworn I at least saw a vmm module (enabling swap is
probably the wrong term here.)