[Freemint-list] Debian/FreeMiNT ?

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Mon Oct 10 19:54:47 MSD 2016

Thanks Jo!  Good to see that it was a thing at one point.  I may see
about setting up something and get it building.  Would be great if I
could just use freemint's kernel with debian userland, then mix it in
how easymint already is so still able to run TOS/GEM programs.
 Granted, it's not like I want to run apache on 14mb of ram...

Though that brings up a slightly off topic thing, how do you get
something like a swap file to work in MiNT?