[Freemint-list] test

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Sun Sep 25 11:41:43 MSD 2016

On 24/09/2016 à 20:29, Markus Fröschle wrote:
> same for me. Apparently, atariforge.org made it on a spamlist for some
> reason.

You explained the reason on the EmuTOS mailing list:
https://sourceforge.net/p/emutos/mailman/message/35386540/

"IP Address 96.32.243.245 is listed in the CBL.
This IP address is HELO'ing as "localhost.localdomain" which violates the
relevant standards (specifically: RFC5321)."

So the SMTP relay on that server must be correctly configured to send the
real hostname/domain with HELO command.

BTW, I have been lucky as I never had trouble receiving emails from this list.

--
Vincent Rivière