[MiNT] AHCC v5.3

LS

There is a new version available on my home page (see sig)

Changes:
January 21 2016
  v5.3
  Compiler:
    Fixed a bug that prevented proper casting of constants
    by explicit casting.

    Fixed wrong code for casting the result of a comparison
    to a float (e.g. R1 = R2 < R3 where all R's are floats).

    Fixed a regression after v4.f
    Wrong code was generated for comparing the address of
    a array to zero (spurious, but must be OK).

    Fixed an obscure error where AHCC crashed on extremely
    large (more than about a 1000 ch's) string denotations.

    A teeny tiny little bit of clean up.

  Assembler:
    Fixed a regression since v5 where register masks for movem
    instructions involving D6 and/or D7 spelled in upper case
    were wrong. (typo in defs.h)

  Shell:
    implement asinh & acosh in tiny calculator in console.

  Editor:
    Find 'word' did not reverse neatly. fixed.
    Unselected ^I did not select anymore. Fixed.

  Library ahccstdf:
    Fixed bugs in pow, sinh, asinh, cosh, acosh and tanh.
    (error in common function _Exp).

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers