Re: [MiNT] USB support in 1-19-cur (EtherNat)

Hi David,

>> Into the c:/mint/1-19-cur/usb folder i've put:
>>
>> loader.prg
>> storage.udd
>> usb060.km
>> ethernat.ucd
>>

> this is OK, if alll the modules are from the same package.
>

> In your usb folder above there is no mouse.udd, I guess you forgot to type it.

thats correct. Its in fact in there.

> Regarding the MiNT's mouse driver and the EtherNat, I've never tested
> it (I don't have the hardware to do it) and I don't know if somebody
> has, I don't know either whether it should work.

okay, so i'm the first user giving feedback, wow.

> In the other hand the USB mass storage driver should work with the
> 1-19-cur kernel.

Today, i was not able to reproduce the problems. USB storage worked
nice. Perhaps it was a problem with the media i tried last time.
I'll report if the problem comes up again.

> May be the mouse driver is interfering in some way,
> could you use the usbdeb.km (rename it to usb060.km) to have more
> information about the cause of the problem?

I will do that and report. In the meantime i opened a bash and ran "top"
inside it. "mousepoll" uses 99% CPU time as soon as i plug my logitech
mouse. System works, USB mouse too, but very slow. After unplug
of the mouse the system behaves normal again.

Greetings,
Stefan