Re: [MiNT] hyp_view.rsc in CVS is corrupted

On 29/08/2015 10:54, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Just noticed this a couple of days ago when building hypview. XaAES say
that the file size differs from the RSC header file size.

Which machine are you using?

Long ago, I had big suspicion about the FireTOS IDE driver on the FireBee. After experiments, I went to the conclusion that some long words where randomly lost when reading files. And strangely, I had the same error message as you when XaAES tried to load xa_xtobj.rsc at startup.
Finally, that trouble disappeared, I don't remember if we ever knew how.

--
Vincent Rivière