Re: [MiNT] Pexec() patch in FireTOS

Le 26/08/2015 02:32, Lonny Pursell a écrit :
I was looking at this:
http://www.atariforge.org/gf/project/ctpci/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Fbra
nches%2F1.04-pm%2Fflash.tos%2Ftos%2Fgemdos2.S&revision=6&view=markup

After some study I see that this patch is searching for the code that makes
up memset() in the PureC library. Inside the LDG library is a call to
memset() which in turn makes all of codecs built against the LDG library
fail on the firebee. So is is enough to replace the memset() call with a
patch one to get my codecs working on the firebee?

Hello Lonny,

it's quite easy to fix, I do it today, this very easy to do, this will be better I don't wan't need the use of libc should not be here.

Olivier