Re: [MiNT] Memory protection for the FireBee?

... and - just to add another level of complexity - Linux (and other decent operating systems) for sure don't have stupid system calls like Super() that allow arbitrary user processes to go into supervisor mode at their own desire and open up a supervisor stack at arbirtrary memory addresses.