Re: [MiNT] Recommended FS for 68k Freemint and other stuff

Le 03/11/2014 22:15, Helmut Karlowski a écrit :
> Am 03.11.2014, 10:26 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière:
>
>> On 03/11/2014 09:57, Alan Hourihane wrote:
>>> ext2 is currently only compiled for 68020-60.
>>
>> Indeed.
>>
>> But ext2.xfs can be built for 68000:
>>
>> cd sys/xfs/ext2fs
>> make CPU=000
>>
>> Unfortunately, I don't think that such pre-built binary is available
>> anywhere.
>
> I've done it:
>
> http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/system/ext2000.zip
>
> Not tested much.

Hello Helmut
I have been using this driver for a couple of days now with the latest
version of your branch, and it looks to me stable enough.

I have done at least 10 times fsck and mkfs with the e2fsprogs archive
from here,
http://gentoo.atariforge.org/files/sys-fs/e2fsprogs-1.42.9.tbz2
and no error so far ( I am using an UltraSatan SD card device)

As a plus, the partitions are correctly detected and can be mounted on
Linux, which was not the case with the Minix FS.

Thank you !

Manu