Re: [MiNT] MiNT 1.19 and malloc size limitation?

On the FireBee and its 512 MB, it's very hard to use all TT-RAM. And I the size for mxallocs where huge but decent (not false value). For example, file size 70 MB, mxalloc worked with MiNT 1.18, and returned error with MiNT 1.19.

I'll try to look in the MiNT sources, but my time and knowledge are very limited.

Cheers,

Rajah