Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi (maybe solved)

I used libc Poll and Select in my programs and had been migrating slowly my code to poll() when I come across Select() in my code.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get an EVENT from evnt_multi() when network data arrives?

I have been using poll() in my evnt_multi() so that windows/programs do not look like hanging while waiting for some data from internet.

So if there is an event for network data arriving, it would be more efficient than basically polling the network every now and then.