Re: [MiNT] XaAES toolbar: no right button event

Am 03.01.2015, 06:38 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire:

> Actually it works if you hold the button until the event arrives at your
> app. I think it's a bug, but it's all so long ago ...

You're absolutely right! I hadn't noticed that.

Actually, both mouse button behave the same: with a quick click the
application receives a 0, rather than the correct 1, 2, or 3 it receives after
a longer click.

That first event is not a mouse-event at all, because the code does not check for a mouse-button, maybe it's something like "toolbar now ready", I don't know.

But I guess it would be better to have standard-behaviour in the toolbar for mouse-clicks, a window-menu has the same issue IIRC.

-Helmut