Re: [MiNT] Changing toolbars and redraw message

Am 07.01.2015, 08:42 Uhr, schrieb J. F. Lemaire:

You mean the AES would not send a redraw message when the toolbar
height increases? But what about the workarea? Either the AES blits it
itself, which means that the window height changes, or it doesn't, in
which case it must send a redraw message.

The AES should send REDRAW for the whole workarea in case it's size has changed due to a toolbar-size-change. How can the AES know what to do: scroll, draw the content smaller/larger, ...?

So I think XaAES does it right, it's the same as a window-size-change.

NB: I'm not sure about workarea including the toolbar, maybe I changed something regarding this.

-Helmut