Re: [MiNT] rpm

Yes, I know this problem, I had some packages uploaded and it took some time until they we're listed.
AFAIR someone of this list is maintaining the sparemint archives but I forgot who this is.:-/

For the new EasyMiNT version I tried to make a rpm of Vincents e2fsprogs but it can't be installed because of a required "rpmlib(PartialHardLinkSets)" and I'm stuck because I don't know what this is?

Maybe one from the list can help me with this?

There are other programs that Vincent ported, I think it would be nice to have them in the sparemint repo but my C skills to bad to handle this on my own.:-(

Regards

maanke