Re: [MiNT] VFAT partitions

On 5 Dec 2014 at 19:35, Peter Slegg wrote:

Is there any way to determine if a partition is VFAT
with long filenames or just old 8+3  ?

Not without examining every dorectory, AFAIK.  VFAT just says there may be
LFNs
on this partition, it doesn't mean there are any.

I'm not sure why you'd want this anyway.  Just set everything as VFAT
except
the partitions you want to use with TOS (or EmuTOS :-)).

Roger