Re: [MiNT] setsid() closes the terminal

On 11/09/2014 19:16, Vincent Rivière wrote:
This happens on the FireBee, but I can't reproduce it with ARAnyM.

I have tracked the problem down to setsid().
See unix/setsid.c in the MiNTLib.

Then I can reproduce the problem just with:

int tty_fd;
tty_fd = open("/dev/tty", O_RDWR | O_NOCTTY);
ioctl(tty_fd, TIOCNOTTY, 0);

When running such program, the current bash prematurely exits and the terminal closes (both from TosWin2 and remote SSH sessions).

The problem still happens only on the FireBee, no trouble with ARAnyM.

I'm still investigating.

--
Vincent Rivière