Re: [MiNT] EHCI host controller driver

>> When you said that 68000 is affected by this, it's compiling for 68000
>> CPU or the entire family (68020 to 68060 also).
>

> __attribute__ ((packed)) causes bad code for the old 68000 only.
> Since newer processors can access words and longs on odd addresses, gcc
> produces optimal move.w and move.l code as usual, in any case.

In ehci.h there are four structs definitions with the __attribute__
((packed)), two of them change the size from 9 to 10 if I remove the
attribute, the other two don't change, I'll remove it only from those.
Besides the structs which size changes were redifined in that file so
I've removed them from there, they stay for now in usb.h with
__attribute__ ((packed)).