Re: [MiNT] EHCI host controller driver

On Sat, 10 May 2014 18:57:58 , David Gálvez wrote:
> > On Sat, 10 May 2014 16:07:27 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> >>
> >> I ran some pci tools (pci_info and pcidump) and they both crash
> >> when probing the pci cards. Is it the card or the kernel ?
> >>

> No idea, probably the kernel, this seems to discard the EHCI driver as
> the problem.
>

> > After running usb loader.prg I dumped the output from pci_info.
> >

> So, if you don't load the USB stack pci_info crashes the system but if
> the stack is loaded it won't crash?

No I didn't different things in pci_info.

If I try to open it's "Liste cartes PCI" dialogue, it crashes. This
may be nothing to do with USB.

"Sauver Information" works and writes a text file that I pasted.

> Where can I download this PCI tools?

It was version 0.5a from Pierre Tonthat, Yves Rogne and Olivier Landemarre
so it may be available.

I will try it from TOS.

Regards,

Peter