[MiNT] Rational Sound

Hi,

I would like ask you abut this SOftware.I install under MiNT with Xaaes and Jinnee desktop. It is working perfectly. But only change desktop Thing in xaaes.cnf only sounds depicting time on your computer is active, but the other sounds for example opening and closing the windows and etc is inactive (no sound in the speaker).

Someone can say why this is so and whether this is normal with properly works only with Jinnee

Regards
Kroll

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl