[MiNT] Damaged RPM in Sparemint repository?

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know about a problem with the ncurses-5.1-1.m68kmint.rpm package?

I’ve tried installing it using rpm and I get the following error:
unpacking of archive failed: cpio: Bad magic.

Sounds like some kind of voodoo curse has been bestowed upon ncurses! :)

I have tried passing the url direct in the rpm command as well as downloading it directly from the repository and pointing rpm to the local copy.  So I think the package may be corrupt.

Can someone look into it please?

Thanks,
Dal.