[MiNT] MiNTlib 0.60.1 released

Hi all,

I've just tagged the MiNTlib 0.60.1 release.

Tarballs will be uploaded tonight.

Attached are the changes from 0.60.0.

Things should work with older kernels, but as with all changes, testing is required.

I'm always testing against the FreeMiNT trunk code, so there may be lurking bugs.

Thanks to all for their help in this release!

Alan.

    * configvars, mintlib.spec.in: Bump to 0.60.1

    * ChangeLog: Update ChangeLog

    * include/mint/ostruct.h: Add MX_MPROT

    * include/mint/mintbind.h: define Fpoll

    * unix/poll.c: Fix broken poll.  Even when poll() succeeded, we'd
      fall through to the older select method.

    * include/mint/cookie.h: Bug 0000196: definitions of some cookie
      values wrong in <mint/cookie.h>

    * include/bits/types.h: Allow the use of 1024 file handles with
      select.

      Fortunately select() already falls back to Fpoll, and that now
      understands 1024 file handles.

      Also, luckily the stones were laid correctly that things are
      checked for kernels that only support 32, so this should be all
      that's required to get us to 1024 now.

    * include/sys/statvfs.h: remove unused defines

    * include/bits/statvfs.h, include/bits/MISCFILES, unix/SRCFILES,
      unix/statvfs.c, include/sys/MISCFILES, include/sys/statvfs.h: Add
      statvfs()

    * termios/tcgetattr.c: Fixed tcgetattr() to return ONLCR when
      appropriate.    Contributed by Vincent Riviere.

    * unix/readlink.c: Fix readlink.

      When the buffer is not large enough to hold the filename, we need
      to return what we can in the buffer that's passed in, and not
      return ERANGE.

    * include/grp.h: Remove the __gr_passwd to gr_passwd define. It's
      not done in glibc.

    * include/bits/byteswap.h: Update byteswap.h from GNU glibc 2.16
      ports tree. Brought up by Vincent Riviere.

    * unix/nice.c: Add missing weak_alias for nice().

    * include/wchar.h: Remove #include for wctype.h