Re: [MiNT] adding NIVA-VDI to FreeMiNT-CVS

On 02/01/14 11:08, Alan Hourihane wrote:
On 02/01/14 10:05, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 01.02.2014, 00:05 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

On 01/31/14 17:37, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Hi,

I got hold of the sources of the NOVA-VDI from Conputerinsel and would
like to add them to the freemint-CVS. Computerinsel offers them to the
public.

Are there any objections to do so?

None here, but I think it'd be good to forward to the list the permission you received to commit to a public CVS repository ?

Sure. I received it by a "man in the middle" (patjomki of atari-home.de)

I got the Nova-VDI from patjomki as well, but said Computerinsel gave permission to "interested" developers.

Unless we get direct permission from Computerinsel themselves, I say we cannot commit this to our CVS.

Using google's translate, I think we should get direct permission from Gerhard.

If someone wants to contact him and he can send a message to this list, that would be great.

Alan.