[MiNT] AHCC V5

LS

There is a new version available on my Home page

Changes:

january 10 2014
v5
general:
  Back to small version number. (Greetings mister Thorvalds ;-)

  Replaced 'string' back to char * for single declarators,
                         to Wstr   for declarator lists.
    (appeared to be a little confusing)
    'const char *'  remains 'Cstr'.
  I also wanted to reserve 'string' for other C dialects.

Shell:
  Some patches provided by Gerhard Stoll regarding
    page up/down keys on some Tos's or emulators.

Compiler:
  Implemented Pure C style inlining:
    e.g. a prototype specifying a value;
    e.g. short ror(short v, short c) 0161170;
         short rol(short v, short c) 0161570;
  'is' or <=> between prototype and value will be silently
  accepted.

  Small changes regarding 'void'.
  Some invisible reorganization and refactoring.

  Check on a expression's side effects.
    Notifications "code has no effect".
  More fixes regarding 'const' (type qualifiers in general).

  Accept empty arguments in macros.
     If the argument is anywhere used, the consequences are
     for the programmer.

  New header <rotate.h>

  Fixed wrong code for comparing constants to zero (rare :-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers