Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

Jean-François Lemaire, 01.12.2013 22:02:32:

Isn't it possible to define a work-area "below" the toolbar whose borders
are just 1 pixel outside the toolbar or something?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

I meant:

So you would at least receive redraws for the one pixel-areas that are outside the toolbar, but I don't know if that's a good idea and if it could work.

I guess I'd need some sample-code because I've never done anything with toolbars myself.

--
Helmut Karlowski