Re: [MiNT] Samba working

2013/12/11 Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>
Does this mean Fselect() will be able to handle this as well? IIRC the current mintlib implementation of Select() doesn't even use Fselect(), but rather does Poll() on every handle (inefficient?).

No, just poll. select for now will stay with 32.

Although having said that. I could look at select later and see what we can do.

Fselect() afaik takes a parameter which holds the highest file handle; perhaps it could be possible to just see if that parameter > 32, and then change the implementation for that case so that it checks more than one 32-bit integer.

-- PeP