Re: [MiNT] Software IDE

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk wrote:

# Some editors could launch compilers and there were things like PurePascal
# with their own shells but they were all fairly basic.

	Emacs!

	/thread ;)

	(I do cross compilation generally myself)

	For that matter.. I assume there is no decent Coldfire/Atari
emulation available? It'd be groovy to be able to build somewhere, and run
the binary as some proof of function, before copying it over. I know many
of us will use ARanyM or Hatari for 68k type3 testing, then build CF and
copy the binary over..

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.