Re: [MiNT] Packages upgraded

On 10/12/2013 08:11, Miro Kropáček wrote:
What about providing this stuff at least as a one big package, too? For
example, my typical scenario when testing stuff is to install only bare
EasyMiNT and then unpack binutils, mintlib, gcc etc. at the top of it,
it would be pretty cool to have also other (recent) tools available!

This is exactly what I do for myself. I unpack everything to one place and I test with a minimal setup, with command-line only.

Anyone can do the same to build a more complete setup, such as Jo Even's VanillaMiNT. And redistribute it (with sources), that's Free Software.

--
Vincent Rivière