Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

Hello Jean-François,

Yes there is one function for this:

form_dial(FMD_FINISH,....)

I think it should work on all AES (to be tested)

else I think call again wind_set(WF_TOOLBAR,...) should update the toolbar

Regards

Olivier
Hi,

Trying to make my life easier in my current project I've decided to create
window dialogs by simply attaching a toolbar to a window and let the AES
handle them without me fiddling with the position of the root object and
handling redraws all the time.

However, there seems to be a limitation to this: since there is no workarea as
such for those widows, they never receive a WM_REDRAW message, and sometimes
they are needed to redraw specific elements of the toolbar.

The only way around this I can think of is designing these elements as
G_USERDEFs, but I would prefer to avoid this if possible, because it
introduces different complications that don't simplify making widow dialogs
all that much.

So, is there a way to ask the AES to send a WM_REDRAW message that covers the
*full* area of the window, or even better, the toolbar itself?

Cheers,
JFL